Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly Feature Pumps

Ok this week's feature is PUMPS!  Yea!  I am a girlie girl who loves heels, pumps, stilettos or what ever you want to call them.  So here are just a few that I found today that I liked.

This first shoe is  L.A.M.B - Dawana- Black and Zebra .  This shoe is funky, fun' and fits into all of the things that I like.  I love the zipper details on this shoe which pulls the eye in to the shoe/ I could wear it out for a night of clubin or throw it on with a pair of slack and hit the office and stay true to my inner rock star! Purchase this shoe at   http://tinyurl.com/2c4ur25












This next Guess shoe is just sexy to me.  Its simple and dainty kind of like myself and screams sexy!  I love the the slender heel and sexy little bow at the back. Oh we all know that it doesn't hurt that it has my favorite color pink in it!  I could see this shoe with a great min dress, jeans, and shorts if done right.  Purchase this shoe at http://tinyurl.com/2btr6lz


We all know that Steve Madden makes some amazing shoes.I saw chic at work totally wearing this next Steve Madden shoe. I must admit she look super cute, professional, and sexy all in the same.  Totally the look I shoot for.  This brown sued leopard print pump with its red ruffle just makes me wanna scream.  I love the rounded toe and its a platform which means comfort! And ladies sometimes we need comfort.  At 4 1/2 inches this shoe would make any girl feel like she was walking the runway even if its just the hallway at work.  This shoe would go great with a pencil skirt or skinny pant.  Purchase this shoe at  http://tinyurl.com/2a56g74
This bebe sandal is a must! It stupid sexy!  Its mot just sexy because of it nude color or natural as they call it but because of the little cutouts that pull the eye into the skin. I love the braid details on this shoe and the sexy zipper at the back.  Pair this show with the right dress and you're sure to cause some trouble!  Or dress it down with a pair torn jeans and a white tank, and it still will have the same affect.  Purchase this shoe at:   http://tinyurl.com/2frmksx


So tell me what you think of this first wave of Pumps.  

0 comments:

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina