Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THE L.O.W.

Need to get some perspective in my life on how to make blogging work in my very hectic life.  So let get it in, The L.O.W.  for this week comes from one of my favorites singers, Brandy.  I picked this look because I thought it was super cute, fun, and classy.  Now lets make it clear I am usually not a fan of the monotone color pallet but this works. I love how the lighter pieces wrap across the body helping to accent her curves.  I love the see through one shoulder strap on this dress and the gathering done on this dress is done right.  I hate to see a gathered dress were it makes the person wearing the dress look fat in the wrong places.  I love that the handbag, its over-sized just works. The makeup is soft; I love the fresh white fingernail polish and she did a very sleek yet classic hair to elongate her face.  And with minimum accessories and the simple black peep toe pumps makes this look HOT.  So let hear it!  


0 comments:

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina