Monday, July 26, 2010

NEUTROGENA FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER!

I tend to use a lot of makeup, thats an understatement, LOL!  But I do love me some makeup, but one must have a good cleanser.  I search and searched and nothing seemed to work. So I tried Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser.  Now we all know that Neutrogena is known for its products, but I must say that this one works just like they said it would.  It  really does remove all of the dirt and oil while removing the makeup.  I know that as an African American woman my makeup is darker and harder to remove. I use about a quarter worth of the cleanser lather it up and go to work.  You wanna know what the most amazing thing about this cleanser it removes eye makeup without irritating the eye. With it being priced at $6.99 (plus tax) you can't beat that.  I purchased this product at the beginning of the the month and I totally love it. So if you need a good cleanser and makeup remover in one try Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser.  


0 comments:

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina