Sunday, July 1, 2012

WEEKLY FEATURE...ACCESSORIES!

Accessories are a girl's best friend, at least one of mine...lol. From handbags, to bracelets to scarves, I got to have them all.  Accessories have taken over; now you can accessorize almost anything. From your face to your laptop.  Enough with the small talk, bring on the accessories.

Stud Earrings
Magnetic 3mm CZ EarringsWe will start from I guess the top or the the ears. Earrings... I have so many earrings I can't even count.  And I love how just a simple switch can change your look in a blink of an eye. Something that I always have either in my purse or in my car a simple pair of stud earrings.They are small but they give an air of class to any outfit.


Hoop Earrings
Another one of my favorites are hoops.  They can vary in size, shape and color. I think the more hoops you have the better.  I love hoop earrings that have embellishments on them.

Gold and Crystal Hoop Earrings

Door Knocker Earrings
Now some of my favorite earring just to have are Door Knockers! Yes I love these big obscene earrings. They are so much fun to wear with jeans or a little print romper. You can start with the classic shrimp, or the dolphin. I don't know if anyone remembers the Mickey Mouse Door Knockers. Well I was a a big fan of those.  LL Cool J Around The Way Girl Video had some great Door Knocker earrings in it.  Check it out

1.75 x 1.75" Vintage 1980's Door Knockers, Shrimp



Chandelier Earrings
I also love the chandelier earrings. They come in all types of combinations now. This pair below is a fun bold colors that a girl like me love. I love how if you wear them with your hair up how they high light the neck. 

Betsey Johnson - Rio Case Skull Bead Gypsy Earrings


So hear is a recap you can never go wrong with a simple pair of studs. They are good to have in around and they lend class to almost any look.  Hoops are crazy fun with all the styles and decorative accents on them now I sure you will find a pair that you love.  And a girl can never go wrong with lovely hanging chandelier earrings.  I like the once with bold color but tell me what earrings you love. 


1 comments:

Men's Hooded Leather Jacket said...

I like the best style bracelet like this and especially the nice design or something like this so Women's double breasted leather jackets maybe you will also love them at cwmalls.com!

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina