Monday, July 16, 2012

SUMMER HAIR!

So I do a lot of looking around for new hair styles.  I love doing new a different things with my own hair. I may change the color, I may wear it crazy long (with the help of extensions), or I may just shave it off.  So I took a look at what was really big this summer from celebrities.

My first look that caught my eye I was Miss Miley Cyrus. She is not the little girl anymore and I love the fact that she is really coming into her own.  I think that she gets a lot of bad press for just growing up and maturing as we all know that a women does.  She went completely blonde, we all know how I love blonde hair, (it kind of became my thing).  Some my find it a little much but I love the fact that she took a risk and it worked out in my book.  I think the color she chose looks great on her skin. I'm so glad that she is not to tan to pull if off.   I love the face that she is making here in this picture that she took herself, it just show that she still likes to have a little fun even though she is engaged.

Miley Cyrus Blonde Twitter

The next big trend is the Fishtail.  Blake Lively was featured in my Look of the Week http://maddieb221.blogspot.com/2012/07/low-70212.html, because she always looks amazing.  She showed how you can take the simple ponytail and dress it up.  I think that she look stunning and it is a perfect length.  I love that it is just a little mess and not so perfect. Let me say I lover her in this yellow dress I must add, it super sexy and the color looks great on her skin.  With these turquoise earrings this look worked from head to toe.

THE FIERCE FISHTAIL photo | Blake Lively


The up do is another great thing for summer. Anna Paquin took the up do to another level.  This hair style is a hit in my book.  It just so well done so neat and clean and refreshing to see a classic style done in a modern way.  I love how this hair style brings out her best feature her amazing face.  It also showcases her great earrings and how mature she is.  I know sometime I can only see her as Rogue from X-Men but with this hair style I completely saw her in a new light.  Yes, I know she is a star on the show True Bloods but I am a fan of her modern style.

THE INTRICATE UPDO photo | Anna Paquin

Here are just a few summer hair styles that are sure to turn a few heads or just to give you something different from you normal everyday style.



 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina