Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE L.O.W. 07/16/12

This week I featured a hot designer Rachel Roy.  This designer took a blouse that one may say is a fall top but with it's crisp pop of color is sure a hit for the summer.  I love that this blouse has the cape on it so it set her look apart.  She paired this with a simple pair of black pants, nude shoe and just a simple leather bracelet, this look is a win in my book.  I wouldn't change a thing.  I also love the fact that she wore her hair back.  I think had she worn it down it would have taken away from the beauty of the top.  So here you go The Look of the Week, Rachel Roy!


Jennifer-hudson-taste-of-chicago

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute look! I love the color too. What a fun place to visit, so glad I found you!

Wendy said...

Cute top! Love the hint of color underneath!

Leigh @ OneandOneEqualsTwinFun said...

Very cool top. Thanks for highlighting this designer. I like everything except the tights with the shoes - should have been nude to make it more summery :)
Leigh

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

i love her and i love this outfit! that top is fabulous!!

Maddieb221 said...

Leigh I didn't even notice that she had on tights. You are so right. Thanks everyone for stopping by

ReviewsSheRote said...

it is a very unique look--the pop of coral is just right for the summer--the only thing I would change is the earrings--adding the coral here to would have been a super move =)

Susan said...

stopping by from the fashion mama's at voiceboks...
I am completely in love with this cape!

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina