Tuesday, July 3, 2012

THE L.O.W. 7/02/12

It's back.....The Look of the Week.  With all things going on it was hard.  I thought that with the BET Awards going on I would see some great fashion but nothing really screamed look of the week. But Stars never disappoints me.  Ms. Blake Lively.  She is wearing a beautiful black nude Zuhair Murad couture gown with Christian Louboutian Shoes.  Her hair is classic old Hollywood, which a girl can never go wrong with the classics.  A simple gold bracelet and a red lip this was a Star look for the starlet.


BLAKE LIVELY photo | Blake Lively

1 comments:

brown slim leather jacket said...

I like those long dress and that's why I think all of those are pretty charming and fox fur collar leather jacket just like the same size on cwmalls.com!

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina