Sunday, July 15, 2012

HOW TO KEEP YOUR LITTLE LADIES AGE APPROPRIATE AND ON TREND

As a mom it is important for me to keep my soon to be 13 year old on trend but age appropriated or in her words "Like the kids at school mom". I find it hard to dress her from time to time, Taylor is too big for the kid section but the junior section lest be honest has clothing that I just won't let her wear.  So what is the solution.  I can't tell you but her is what we do.  We talk about what we think looks nice and what is flattering on our body.  And even if she picks something that I don't agree with as mommy she know I reserve the right to veto anything and with that little thought in the back of her mind helps her stay on the right course (at least for now).  Here are a few looks we came up with together.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfits.. Thanks for sharing!

Maddieb221 said...

Pamela, Thank you so much for coming by.

 
MADDIE'S AREA 221 © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina